Wednesday, March 17, 2010

W [ I ] W : G-Star RAW

W [ I ] W  or What I Wear Wednesday's, is something I will do every wednesday, highligting brands I personnally rock and endorse. Each brand, in no particular order, represents a different hue of my own fashion spectrum, giving you a vivid picture of what I rock, and most importantly, how I see and feel what is true fashion. enjoy.



G-Star RAW

I was first introduced to G-star RAW when a bro of mines came back from Cali with some free t-shirts and some other miscellaneous gear he picked up while attending a random fashion convention he got invited to. Asked me if I wanted a tee, and humbly I accepted before I even saw that it was a white deep V-neck t-shirt. I looked  up the brand on the tag, as i would rutinely do with any new gear, because beyond the style of any brand I feel a certain standard must be met with any company and accordingly so, most not contrast with my beliefs as a Christian by wearing it. I definitly was stoked with what I found. I lost that tee, but I never lost my appreciation for G-star Raw.







Started in 1989 ( the year K'Nice was born) G-STAR makes a stand on letting there product speak for themselves. WorldWIDE Leaders in innovation, combining fresh denims that are always cut above perfection. Military influenced and noted pioneers in there uses of Raw Denims and experimental washes. G- star's is simply put authentic and to me defines a simplistic yet edgy futuristic look. I love there Boots and there Cargo's are a perfect fit. G-Star RAW Sweaters and t-shirts are ment to fit and not sag, giving it a tailored yet basic look. There graphics are never complex, and there simple innovations on the shape of the V- Neck tee is appreciated. Stylish yet simple. G-Star RAW will always have a place in my closet. FACT.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home