Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Like what you SEE? SUBSCRIBE & Comment.



This blog is not only to educate you the subscriber but humbly, its for me too. Let me explain. I want to be able to use this blog as a pallet to paint my ideas and perception on fashion/design/art in a way wear the opportunity is presented that it may be appreciated. I want your feedback. I want you to comment if you like what you see. If you think a post is dope.com let a brutha know. Im not going to pretend that I don't want to know that the way I perceive things isnt respected or liked. I would be Lying and whack to believe that what I love and how I present things is only for my acceptance and that I dont care what others think. On the flip side, I did not create this blog for people to understand me, or for people to  particularly like everything you see. I created this Blog so that I can share my views. How I perceive, and show what exactly im interested in. People always ask, "K'Nice where did you get that, or man you have a steez man, how or where do you get it from?" Fashion and Design has ALWAYS been in my life and I have, like many of my other friends who are true in the game, have put in COUNTLESS hours in research and just true interest. I have done so many things in my life that would position me to find a new seed to plant in my pot. I choose to let it grow, and know why I want it to grow. I DOES THIS. I guess more or less with this Blog im allowing you to judge for yourself. Allowing you to enter my world. In the process I am confident that you will be exposed to new things and might find that you actually like it. My prayer is that you embrace it and do what I had to do and BE YOURSELF. Like what you like and be confident in what you like, know why you like it, and everything about it. I am proud of who I am and also what I am not. Please allow me to show you in | Da REAL code. | 

ENJOY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home