Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Looking Fashion Forward: Bottega Veneta Fall 2010

This is their Mens Fall 2010 Fashion Show :


Here is there Womens Fall 2010 Fashion Show:
( concepts are amazing but what I appreciate is the stylist puts together very  duplicatable looks as is, which is always really cool but may I add not needed to the real Fashion Head. Just saying)



I want to Highlight a Few of some looks I loved in the Mens Fall 2010 Show:

 











K'Nice Review: Love the simple innovations with the classic "knot" tie. The uniformity with the edgy hair was  Distinctive yet very Ace Ventura, I digg it. The Boots are seriously the best I have seen in all Fall 2010's Fashion Shows in Milan, Tall yet still follows a intresting turn by incorporating a high fashion sneaker feel. Color schemes, PERFECT. Hate the show of white socks, dont know if the stylist is a M.J fan, but last time I check he was dead. moving right along. Superior use of the messanger bag and briefcase, Bottega Veneta does a superb Job with creating relatable yet forward looks, and im very immpressed overall.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home