Monday, March 22, 2010

Nike Blazer AC High LE Red Velcro

I remember my FIRST Blazers. It was in 6th Grade and they were Grey/Navy Blue and O.G. The Cool Kids used to pick on daKid every time I wore my classic kicks. They didnt even think they were actually Nike's cause they werent Air Force One's. As you should know, I didnt care cause I knew what i was wearing was Tight to me. They stood out to me cause they reminded me of what Chuck Taylors would look if Nike had did there version to the already classic shoe. I loved the simplicity of them and I would still have my O.G blazers to this day if I didnt give them to a bro last year who needed some sneakers. Yeah I know, but it be-like-that...anyways, I stopped wearing Nike Dunks & Blazers TEMPORARILY because of how popular wack rap/r&b artists made them, the more  common they became, the less appealing they were begining to become to me. This I would not allow happen so all my Blazers got put on ice but right when I thought I would buy nomore Blazers, Nike did it again:



The Blazer AC High LE Red Velcro is my favorite out of the Spring/ Summer 2010 Blazer GR's. The Blazer AC High LE Velcro honors the original Air Jordan 1 Low Velcro. The outer shell is constructed of a red patent with a inner tan leather lining. The Outside resembling a jolly rancher red loli-pop, accented with two black strips, the design team truly gives the shoe a edgy look yet the color scheme is relateable. Strapped with Five horizontal straps going directly across, Nike has truly given the Blazer a updated futuristic Look.  Dope aint the Word.













Wanna Cop? Buy/Information  HERE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home