Thursday, March 25, 2010

Something like THIS : Carla Ridge Home in California

MODERN. MODERN. MODERN. This has always been my steez. been through alot of phases of fashion styles, been through a plethora of intrests from Skateboarding to interior designing, from Golf to Basketball. I have done alot of things but I have always had a deep intrest and passion for modern living. I can remember as a 6th 7th grader spending hours upon hours of researching the whole space enthusist era of fashion circa 1950 all throughout the 60's and early 70s. To the Space helmet T.V to the U.FO inspired space homes, I knew it all and dreamed of the day that I would be able to re-creat and re-invent this era of design I loved.

This is some ideas I want to implement, this is modern living. ENJOY




















Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home