Saturday, March 27, 2010

If you don't know, now you KNOW : How to Tie a Tie and Fold a pocket Square

I could sit around and blame my Father for not being there to teach me how to tie a tie, but who cares. SERIOUSLY. I was eight or nine when I asked my mother " How do you tie a tie?" What I wish I  would have asked, now that now that I am 20 years old and very much into dressing modern and mature, is " Mom, how do I tie a tie, AND how do I fold a pocket square?"  Well if your like me, or you dont even know how to tie a tie, I have token the liberty to find a amazing resource on how to do BOTH and more. ENJOY.

Here are my favorite Knots :

Four- in- Hand necktie knot
Kent tie knot
Prince Albert knot

How to tie a Bow-tie knot


How to Fold a Pocket square with the "Puff" Fold


Flat Pocket Square Fold




Want more INFO? you know K'Nice Got you. check out more HERE

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home